Arya Samaj Mandir UP
The key purpose of establishing Arya Samaj Mandir is to develop the civil society and help in the spiritual progress of human beings.We believe that a successful marriage is not dependent on factors such as same caste and religion. It is only goes happily by the mutual understanding, love and compatibility. It is how well two people understand each other's need. It is not necessary that you have to belong to the same community or caste to understand your spouse better.
At Arya Samaj Marriage,We solemnize a complete variety of Arya Samaj Marriage and offers one stop solution to all marriage related problems.We not only help people in getting married at our Arya Samaj Mandir premises but do arrange all the requirement to solemnize marriage peacefully and as per the couple’s choice.Here is a brief of services we offer:
- Marriages of all kinds : We solemnize all kinds of marriage-love marriage, arranged marriage, arya samaj marriage, court legal marriage, etc.
- Marriage Ceremony : We solemnize marriage as per Arya Samaj rules. We conducts all marriage ceremonial rites, chants Vedic Mantras, and explains the meaning of Mantras to wedding couples.
- Marriage Rituals : In Mandir premises, all Vedic rituals starting from Aasan, Jal and Madhupark se Satkar through Godan, Kanyadaan , Pratigya Mantra, Thread Ceremony, Havan, Vishesh Havana, Pani Grahan Sanskar, Shilarohan, Lajahom, Parikrama, Saptapadi, Suryanamaskar, Hriday Sparshmantra, Sindoor to Mangalsutra and Ashirwaad are performed to make every wedding pious, sacred and sanctimonious.
- Marriage Certificate : We provide marriage certificate that is legally valid and an evidence of your marriage. You can get your marriage registered on the certificate provided by us.
- Bridal Make Ups : We provide bridal make up arrangement and that too on very affordable prices.
- Photography : We make arrangement of photography on request. But for that you need to inform in advance.
|Affidavit:||(Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)|
|Age Proof:||(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these.|
|Residence Proof:||(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).|
|Photograph:||(7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.|
|Witness:||Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport,2 Passport size photo (one of these)|
|Divorced:||If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.|
|Death Certificate:||If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.|
|Other Country:||No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage|
|Things:||Mangalshutra, 2-Jaimala, 2kg Sweets|
Though we try to solemnize every marriage at our Arya Samaj Marriage with all rituals and rites, we expect couples to bring all documents and inform us about the services they need in advance so that no hurdles come in during wedding.