Arya Samaj Marriage Jammu and Kashmir
Marriages are made in heaven. This is a well known saying. When two people meet and their marriage is solemnized, it is believed that this is the wish of god.Marriage is the important event in everybody’s life. So your life partner must be of your choice. So that couple can spend their life happily .The Arya Samaj Mandir has been a legal and authorized way to get married. We uses very professional and easy way to solemnized the marriage.
Here at Arya Samaj Mandir you find best and easy service to get married. We will make official Love Marriage, Arrange Marriage, Inter-Cast Marriage and Court Marriage. In our Mandir with very low expenses , we help in every aspect to the couple who want to getting married . The marriage registration process and marriage procedure is simple and easy.Once you have completed all the formalities, then your marriage will be solemnized by our Priest of the Arya Samaj Mandir.Here is a brief of services we offer:
- Marriages of all kinds : We solemnize all kinds of marriage-love marriage, arranged marriage, arya samaj marriage, court legal marriage, etc.
- Marriage Solemnization : We solemnize marriage as per Arya Samaj rules. We conducts all marriage ceremonial rites, chants Vedic Mantras, and explains the meaning of Mantras to wedding couples.
- Marriage Rituals : In Mandir premises, all Vedic rituals starting from Aasan, Jal and Madhupark se Satkar through Godan, Kanyadaan , Pratigya Mantra, Thread Ceremony, Havan, Vishesh Havana, Pani Grahan Sanskar, Shilarohan, Lajahom, Parikrama, Saptapadi, Suryanamaskar, Hriday Sparshmantra, Sindoor to Mangalsutra and Ashirwaad are performed to make every wedding pious, sacred and sanctimonious.
- Marriage Certificate : We provide marriage certificate that is legally valid and an evidence of your marriage. You can get your marriage registered on the certificate provided by us.
- Bridal Make Ups : We provide bridal make up arrangement and that too on very affordable prices.
- Photography : We make arrangement of photography on request. But for that you need to inform in advance.
|Affidavit:||(Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)|
|Age Proof:||(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these.|
|Residence Proof:||(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).|
|Photograph:||(7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.|
|Witness:||Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport,2 Passport size photo (one of these)|
|Divorced:||If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.|
|Death Certificate:||If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.|
|Other Country:||No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage|
|Things:||Mangalshutra, 2-Jaimala, 2kg Sweets|
Though we try to solemnize every marriage at our Arya Samaj Marriage with all rituals and rites, we expect couples to bring all documents and inform us about the services they need in advance so that no hurdles come in during wedding.